DA submissions

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Narrative Improvements

I presented my narrative today and got some awesome feedback!

Luke suggested making the camera angle long in two different shots to futher enhance the mood I was trying to make. Thank you!

:D
Still a long way to go, but feels good to have an idea of where I'm going.
Have decided to deffinately go with my proposed story 'twist' at the end - but don't feel like revealing it until the story flows a bit better.


Title Ideas:
* Voodoo Cupid.
* Smoke and Mirrors



1 comment:

  1. Your board layouts were interesting. Allowing for a sketching panel and a colour shot panel. Your pitch was well presented Icy. I think that a confident pitcher is confident in their story. However, I sense that the story may be starting to get too long. It is good to develop ideas and take them past the ideal. But at some stage I'll be sking you to sacrifice things that aren't essential for the heart beat of the story. So be ready.

    ReplyDelete