DA submissions

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lil introduction

Hey Everyone!

I'm Icy [Alex]! Where to start? I've loved animation a long time and have fought hard to get here so I'm very excited! My favourite will probably always be 2D animation with Disney, Marvel and Anime (Superheroes YAAAAY).

I'm looking forward to making my own characters come to life and be as real to others as they are in my own head. I also love the 3D style of Tim Burton's movies and find his models are amazing! (Nightmare before Christmas <3 )

So yeah, this is me! Come say HI? C:
[Anyone have DA?]

-Icy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Icy

    Thanks for posting these comments up. You've got three follerw already.

    If you look at Will's blog (2nd yr), you can see how he links up his work from video sites and Newgrounds.

    Scheree's blog(1st year) has got DeviantArt embedded posts.

    I'd encourage people to blog their artwork. :)

    ReplyDelete